Maryland Theater Guide Review!
Haunted House Review: Bennett’s Curse
Bennett’s Curse Haunted House Maryland is a small family owned operation that serves Hollywood caliber scares. Located at the Eastport Mall in Baltimore, Maryland, it is accessible to residents in Maryland, Washington, D.C. Pennsylvania and Virginia. They have been delivering scares to the area for 18 years now. The Bennett family pride themselves on delivering the “scariest haunted house attraction”, offering the latest, most cutting edge technology, making them a Halloween tradition in the area. They have been featured on the Travel Channel’s Show “America’s Scariest Halloween Attractions” and the hit show, “Making Monsters”. They have also been featured in Haunted Attraction Magazine, naming them as “one of America’s Best Haunts” and one of the “25 Must See Haunted Attractions” as well as being named one of the “Top 13 Haunts” by Hauntworld Magazine.
What is unique about this haunted attraction is the way they reinvent the experience- not just with the typical annual updates of new scary sets and costumes either. They offer multiple ways to explore their haunted world throughout the season, which is absolutely genius! They began their season this year with a Monster Laser Tag experience, on September 21st and 22nd, where patrons could shoot their way through monsters within all of the horrifying worlds that awaited them. I took my 14 year old daughter with my on Saturday night and she was so scared, I had to take her to a movie on the way home!
As a returning patron, having gone through their haunt three times last year, I can tell you that it is never boring or predictable. They constantly update their sets, costumes and character interactions so it is a unique and scary experience every visit. You can visit them multiple weekends in the same season and have a completely new experience each visit. And, it’s not a typical 5-10 minute experience. Even at a quick pace, it takes a good 20 minutes to get through the lavish, hellish world. And, with tickets starting at $35, it is well worth the money! I highly recommend this as a “must visit Halloween experience”. You won’t be disappointed!
Upcoming “Special Experience Nights” will include:
- Demon Baby Scavenger Hunt, October 7, 11, 14, 18, 21 & 25: This event offers patrons the opportunity to win prizes if they find the demon spawn hidden within the haunted house.
- Black Out Nights, November 2nd and 3rd: As if a creepily lit haunted house wasn’t bad enough, dusing black out nights, your group will be given one fingerlight to share, while you explore the haunted house in this completely lights out, terrifying experience!
- Krampus A Haunted Christmas, December 7th and 8th: This is a unique after Halloween season treat to be introduced to the demon of the Underworld, Krampus, who feeds on the naughty children of the world.
Please visit Bennett’s Curse website for a full calendar of events and dates that you can partake in all of these horrifying experiences for yourself.
Bennett’s Curse is located at the Eastpoint Mall, 7875 Eastpoint Mall Baltimore, MD 21224
Important Ticket Information:
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the door.
- Tickets purchased at the door are “cash only”. (ATM machines are present at the property.)
- Prices are for all ages. This haunted attraction is not recommended for children under the age of 10. Parents please use your own discretion. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Speed Passes are available.
- No refunds will be issued.